Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Doggie Daycare


I went to daycare for the first time on Monday. It's a very wonderful place!........I got to spend ALL day outside playing with other non-pugs.. and one black pug named Lola (well.. except for nap time... which included classical music and mood lighting....you'd think their intentions were of a different nature!... but there was no sleepovers with boys....) I pretty sure that I was loved... I almost forgot that my mommy and daddy werent with me! (almost)...so... I was very excited when I got to come home and see my people. Right after we had to go for a car ride just outside the city. I left my stuffed rabbit toy (my favorite toy) at my mommies parent's house.....after I snuck off with it, when no one was looking to the second floor that is ALL CARPET. I tore around the house... it was amazing.. ive only ever had slippery floors which cause me to fall on my head most of time!....so.. apparently while I was off galavanting under no supervison I "lost" my rabbit. Well.. it was found... so it created an extra trip before I could go home for my nap. Once I got home though, I actually allowed Boots to come cuddle with me. This is extraordinary for me, because I usually cannot retain myself from biting his ears, and filling my mouth with his furry fluff (which he does not take too kindly to)....but I was very tired from the super day i had at daycare today.... so I surrendered to the land of sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wow..I wish we had a Doggie Daycare..that sound great! I am glad you found your rabbit! Willow has a Hippo and Belle has a pig that they really like.

8:48 PM  
Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

I just want to mention - during the summer hot days - if you take Elle to daycare make sure the people looking after her know that pugs are extremely sensitive to heat. We had Meimei in doggie daycare last summer and we ended up taking her emergency because she was dehydrated - they didn't allow her to rest properly during the day.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home