Monday, April 03, 2006

Adventures In The Not Always So Great Outdoors



that's pretty much all I can say... adventure...today my people took me to a little park near the house. The grass was really wet and gushy...i'm not entirely sure that I had fun yet, although there were brief moments of "super fun-ness". This "leash" really wierds me out... the clasp is heavy and it feels like it is pushing me to the ground....my people laugh 'cause I walk a little lower than usual...but I can't help it. Oh yeah.. the park...well.. I think maybe it was fun (sometimes I like to pretend that I am cold... and whine a bit.. cause I usually get extra love that way...however my people are getting smarter....they have learned not to listen to me on "bathroom outings"...i much prefer the warmth and the newspaper inside...but they make me stay outside till I "go") but still I enjoyed it. They tell me we will go to a BIG park tommorow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home