Thursday, March 30, 2006

This collar has no sparkles!







Today was wonderful....I got a toy in the mail today off eBay!....its a kong, and its filled with yumy treats!....my people also came back with a bag of goodies for me as well!....I got some yummy healthy treats...a neat chewy ball, and this harness. It is a little dissapointing because there are no sparkles on it like my pink one...AND..it's green. I don't mind green, but people will mistake me for a boy. I will ask my people to put some sparkles on to make me feel more girly. They also attached a long blue string (yes... i know it doesn't match) to it.. and made me walk where THEY wanted to. It was strange.... but the treats make up for it! (although i've only eaten 2....and they are very small!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Ella's new pink collar sparkles alot!!! I love it!
She's a doll! I see it didn't take long for Mom to get the addiction, welcome to Puggie World!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this blog!! The pics are too adorable. I have 2 pugs her age so I identify. Keep up the great work. I'll be a devoted fan of Ella's blog from now on ;)

Avalon

11:09 PM  
Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

How cute! I would love to put you on our friends list - is that ok? Check us out too.

9:16 AM  
Blogger .:*PugLove*:. said...

Welcome to the wonderful Pug Bloggin community! It's nice to meet you! My name is Nicole and I have an 8 month old Pug Sadie. We will add your to our Pug links :o)

Ella looks beautiful and I swear the ripping of the pee pad stops soon :)

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little puppy!

I want to meet her sometime!

Love your long lost best friend,

Lin

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home