Friday, April 14, 2006

Ice cubes, Homemade Doggie Biscuits and the BIG Carrot




There have been a lot of new discoveries for me lately...and it's going pretty well. I got an ice cube the other day, and it is phenominal...cold....wet.....i can chew on it... and its a great toy to chase around. Last weekend though, probably was the best ever. My people MADE me dog treats....baked in the oven....the smell..ohhhhh the smell.....they were up ALL night baking (not to mention the wild goose chase across the city to find chickpea flour before the stores closed!!)... just for me!!!...(i guess because i'm pretty....and well...because i have bad breath..and these treats are packed full of parsley...but i'm sure thats not the main reason for the bake-off).....then... they came home from the grocery store with the biggest carrot i have ever seen!!!... it was a little overwhelming...i chewed it... but made my people break it up for me..then made them feed me dog treats (the homemade ones of course)..then made them take me to the park.... then made them take me inside to play.. then made them take me back outside to "pee" (eat leaves, sticks and grass... and run from them like crazy when they tried to catch me....tee hee hee)...there is SO much fun in my little puggie life......

1 Comments:

Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

How cool! You are totally worth running around the city for! Look at all those cookies - I think Meimei and Miko will have to come and help you finish them off... :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home