Friday, April 14, 2006

I Made Someone Cry!!! (and it wasn't because of my cuteness!!)


So.. today.. we were at the park.....and a little girl and her sisters and Dad came to say hi to me.....well... I imposed on their fun in the playground.. but they wanted to see me even before I went darting over to greet them. BUT.... something stunning happened....the Dad mentioned that his little daughter wanted to see me....so... i ran to her....and sniffed...and licked her a bit... and she started to cry!!!!.. and not just a little puppy whimper....BALLING...CRYING....YELLING... SCREAMING..... she was upset...she was crying over me!!!.. I do not understand how that is possible...I am not a big intruding growling beast....(in other people's heads at least)...i did not bark... i simply licked....well...i licked lots...but people love that!!... her Dad had to pick her up off the ground.. and she REFUSED to be on the ground if I was still there.... I was SLIGHTLY offended....i mean.... i'm sooooo cute....i'm not entirely sure what happened....I got over it pretty quickly though...this little scaredy cat's sisters and Dad LOVED me (of course)....so that made me happy....they left... and I went back to eating rocks and dirt.... and enjoyed the rest of my afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Nice to meet you Ella.......I will be sure to stop back in to see what you have been up to. From a new Pug Friend from New Hampshire!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home