Sunday, March 18, 2007

Baby Socks? What were they thinking!




apparently I have been a wimp when it comes to walking on the cold cold winter snow. I have perfectly "paw-dicured" feet.....what do they expect. They spend time rubbing them with moisturizing balm, and shaping my nails... and they bring me to the icy cold to ruin it? I don't think so!!.......they had had enough of the "three legged pug hop" and decided to come up with a brainy solution. Baby socks. Of course they did not stay on, I am not a baby. Doggie shoes were tried, but they looked hideous, so I was sure that I did not keep them on. After a little while of woo-ing their hearts of sorrow with my limp, they had one last idea. Elastics and baby socks. Really?.......do they think they were going to put these on EVERY time I need to go outside??.....they did!!!!....it's okay I want to assure you.....I have to pee every 2 minutes when I want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home