Sunday, December 10, 2006

and it wasn't even halloween yet


So we were at the pug store the other day (I'm told its a PET store... but I've never seen other PETS go into it except me... so it's a pug store)....and my mom found this hat that she could not resist buying. So one day when mommy was gone Dad and Uncle Paul did THIS to me.....i was not terribly impressed... but you cannot tell.. since they covered my eyes up...probably with intent. I was very happy that for once my mom had nothing to do with this kinda stuff....but she was happily amused with the picture when she came home. Nuts I thought they had passed this stage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ella I hope one day we get to meet you look so pretty in that hat.


Love,

Pedro (Carol from the pug board)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home