Sunday, December 10, 2006

Where's Dad?


An excerpt taken from "How to be a Wolf: The domestic dog's guide to the true meaning of being Dog" --"The wolf sits quietly waiting....he has heard something is coming......his eyes are piercing awaiting the mysterious arrival.....ears perked up....tail straight.....and whiskers sense the air around....the keen sense of smell knows something exciting is about to happen....."--

Then there is me.....the mysterious arrival is Daddy who has left the car briefly....and somehow this is the best I could pull off.... I studied this caption over and over and over.....and still... my eyes bulge out....not the least bit piercing....my ears just disappear......there is NO hope on the straight tail.....and all I can smell is the food that Dad had just brought back. This is why they love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home