Friday, July 07, 2006

ice cream is not just for humans!




After so many tempting ice cream trips, where only humans get ice cream, and I'm dragged along to make people think that I enjoy their company..ice-cream-less......I got a doggie sundae. I have never even heard of these before, but they are made specially for me... (and i suppose other dogs as well) with a dog cookie on top!.... I know that ice cream isnt the greatest for me.. .but I didnt care.......it was so good. You can see what was left from the treat on my face...however I tell my people that I did it as another impersonation of a mean doggie....It's kinda the same look that I give if I am getting a talking to when I was bad. Squinty eyes, I try to look away, and theres always something on my face or sticking out of my mouth (usually cat hair tufts, or a tiny bit of my cute little pink tongue) to make my mommy think I am too cute to be told not to bite, or tackle the cats, or play "catch me if you can... and you wont" with underwear, cutlery, socks, books, contact cases, cat food, etc in my mouth. I usually finish it off with a sneeze when my mommy is about a centimeter away from my face... she loves it....I held back this time, because I didnt want them to never feed me ice cream again because I was acting up. I'll save the acting up for at home... what are they gonna do then?......nothing!... I win again! (and they say to never let the dog win.... HA!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine, your blog postings always make me smile :) The pics are GREAT..(LOL @ the squinty eyes) and the way you describe things from Ella's point of view is too funny. Keep posting pls! She's an amazing lil puggy.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home